Regular Share Savings
This account establishes your relationship with Common Cents Credit Union.
At a credit union, your savings account serves two functions. First, it establishes your share of ownership in Common Cents Credit Union. Second, it's a safe, federally-insured place to keep your money.
Plus, you'll earn competitive dividends to grow your savings quickly. Whether you're saving for something specific or want to build a strong safety net for you and your family, this savings account is easy to maintain.
- Basic savings account
- Establishes your relationship with CommonCents Credit Union
- Build a secure foundation for you and your family
- Earn competitive dividends to grow savings quickly
- Retain limited access to your funds
- Access to surcharge-free ATMs
- Free online banking
- Free mobile banking
- Free e-statements
- $5 minimum opening deposit
Open An Account View Rates Contact Us